Hey friends, enemies and frenemies.
(Especially audiophiles who have a love/hate relationship with spotify.)
Lend me your ears!
I've got some good stuff that came in, and it's the August Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones EP650B!
Apparently I heard it sounds good. (Get it? Puns? No?)
If you want to check out the video version of this review,
The main features are:
-Wireless Headphones for Bluetooth Devices
- Integrated Microphone for hands-free calls
- Multi-point technology for connect to two devices
- Bluetooth v4.1 and aptX for Enhanced Sound Quality
- NFC Ready - Tap to connect
- USB and standard 3.5mm Audio-in Socket
- Built-in rechargeable battery for over 10 hour playback
Price (as of Oct 2016): £42.xx
Lightweight but with solid build.
The control buttons are easy to feel and press when you're wearing them.
Comfortable paddings and adjustable sizes.
The wireless connections are swift.
The sound is clear, not too tinny and the bass is just right.
The folding hinges look sturdier than most hinged headphones in the market.
So there you have it, keep your eyes (and ears!) on these August Headphones!
There's a discount wherein you can buy the headphones and get the CASE for FREE!
Here's the link: https://blog.augustint.com/
Thank me laters!